Scuba ZOO’s Courses:
Discover Scuba: $25.00 - See Discover Scuba Page
Open Water - Beginners Course: In Store Instruction
$225.00 for In-Store Classes and Pool
$150.00 for the Open Water Dives.
Plus any Learning Materials Required
Open Water - Beginners Course: Online Instruction
Online Class Price Dictated By PADI's E-Learning Website
$150.00 for the Pool Instruction
$150.00 for the Open Water Dives
Advanced Open Water: $250.00
Specialty Courses - $125.00 per course Enriched Air, Night Diver, Underwater Photography, Dry Suit Diver,Diver Propulsion Vehicle etc.
Rescue Course: $330.00
Dive Master: $550.00
What's Included in the Courses:
- All instruction.
- Pool admission.
- Use of BCs, regulators, tanks and weights for pool sessions.
- Certification card processing fees.
Students are responsible for providing:
- Transportation to and from the classroom, pool and open water training sites.
- Purchasing books or completing the study materials online.
- The personal equipment listed on the What Equipment Will You Need? page.
- Swim suit, towel and other personal items as needed.
Important: Be aware that, if you elect to complete your open water training at a destination of your own choosing, you will be responsible for paying any fees the dive operator at that destination charges for this service. These will vary by dive operator and destination. You can avoid paying any additional fees by completing all of your training with us.
|Who Can Learn?||When Can You Start?|
|What is Involved?||What Equipment Will
|Where Do You Learn?||Get Started Now|